5 $20 Style Tips
Every once in a while I’ll give you some pointers like this. Style is personal and by following a few simple rules, and trying something new occasionally, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what you discover about yourself and how your style can evolve.
So, here we go – 5 $20 style tips for you – the Sage, Warrior, Gentleman.
- Stretch jeans. Most companies are starting to make these now including Levis and many of the designer brands. I’m wearing a pair of Hudsons right now that are the most comfortable jeans I’ve every owned and worn. You gotta be able to move, dude.
- If your sport coat or suit jacket sleeves fall over any part of your hand, get the sleeves shortened. A good tailor will show you exactly where they should be. Listen and obey. It’s also possible that the jacket is just too big for you anyway. Buy the right size.
- Flat front casual and dress pants. Pleats have been out of style for a long time now, and make you look bigger. Get with the program and start buying flat fronts. No matter what brands you like and buy, they all have flat front styles.
- Stop wearing your at-home-only duds on flights. Just stop.
- Sharpen your shoe game. You should have at least three pair of dressy to dressy/casual that you can wear to work, out for dinner or drinks, or on that first date with a new lady. Guys – women notice this stuff. They will dismiss you in a heartbeat if you walk in with ugly, shitty, way way way out of date shoes. Hmmm – good pun there because you will be out of a date quick if you show up in #2 listed below. Why put that burden on romance? Look at these:
- What I mean by dressy/casual – Cole Haan – https://amzn.to/2YsgZ06
- Please don’t ever buy this type of shoe – https://amzn.to/2Ysiuj0
Okay, that’s it for this post. Follow these guidelines and you’ll improve your style game overnight. Don’t look like 85% of the guys out there who have no clue how to dress themselves. I know guys whose wives tell them what to wear! Learn from these quick tips and be your own damn stylist!
Now go be a modern man,